Friday, February 05, 2010

Clothing Order Deadline


There is a new order of clothing going in at end of Feb. Check our stock levels (link now here) and e-mail me with your request. The lightweight top Lisa has ordered could be very popular, Gilets are a great peace of kit too - small enough to stuff in a pocket. Prices quoted are an estimate of what 2010 will bring but most of our stock is priced a bit lower, eg I have one small and one large Gilet @ 27.60 and one small Grid fleece @ 35.00. Hurry while old stock lasts. Just click on underlined bit above to view next order and click on 'stock' to view our stock levels.


Edit: have put the link to the order above. Am not trying to give everyone access to edit it, as I figure email Simon, or reply to post - and then check that he's added what you want.
I also guess we need a push at the Phoenix dinner for orders for the Phoenix members not online.
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/2/10 21:26

    I don't seem to have access to the order spreadsheet how do I get that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. click on 'order 28th feb'top left on stock spread sheets

    ReplyDelete