Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hilly 50 6th March

The Cheam and Morden Hilly 50 this year is on sat 6th March at 10am prompt. If you want to pre enter go to ctc.cheammorden@virgin.net and pay £2 on day. Or just turn up and pay £3.
The start is still at Rykas Cafe Burford Bridge A24 between Leatherhead and Dorking. The finish is up the Zig Zag climb to Nat Trust car park.
I will ride it this year even though I am helping , so can we get a phoenix group to ride round?

Jake


Correct website address added: http://www.cyclingswlondon.org.uk/
and direct link to the sign-up sheet for anyone who can't spot it listed in the menu: http://freespace.virgin.net/graham.hill3/entryform.htm

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Jake, I will ride in a club group. I have some conditions:
    - We all wear club colours.
    - I ride my 30 gear bike so that I might have a chance of not being dropped!
    - Nick rides his 3 speed fixed!

    By the way you quoted the email address for the C&M but instead the web address should be used which is:
    http://www.cyclingswlondon.org.uk/

    On the left hand side of the home page is an option for Hilly 50kms Entry Form

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake,I will ride in the club group.
    I will use my mountain bike with road tyres.

    Andy P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous16/2/10 19:55

    Jake, if the weathers ok I'll ride round with the club but I wont be in a hurry, the road surface on some of the hills is pretty awful to say the least.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie and I will be there (or at least we will be if it's fine). Happy to ride in club colours but there's not much point in our trying to keep with the group as we'll be on our tandem. And not just on our tandem, but on our slow, low-geared, Winter Tandem.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete