Monday, February 22, 2010

History Album


For the Club's 21st Anniversary Pete Mitchell created and bound this wonderful book as the Club's History Album - the intent was for press cuttings and pictures of all the members to be recorded in the Album for posterity. Things didn't happen quite as planned, but there is still a wealth of interesting information in the book - and we are still trying to add to it as planned.

Each year we take it to the Club Dinner for members and visitors to enjoy. I guess our newer members will have not heard of this before (it has also worked out to be a pretty closely guarded secret, although not intentionally!) So here is fair warning and a couple of pages as a taster for you to come and have a look at the book on Saturday. Hopefully there will be somewhere well-lit that we can place it for members to look through it.



1955 Club Dinner

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to leave this here, I couldn't see a contact e-mail for you!


    My name is Jared and I'm with Phoenix.NYCTourist.com. We'd like to give you $50 to link to our Phoenix pages. Please give me a call back at (800) 450-7805x106 or e-mail me at jaredg@bizx.info to get a hold of me.

    Thanks very much!
    -Jared

    ReplyDelete