Sunday, August 29, 2010

Last of season 2010 10ml TT

Most of the KPRC Pack @HQ car park after the event. Wind conditions were deceptive and in fact resulted in some reasonable times. John Beer was fastest and should keep his spot at top of mens points table! Ray was his usual brilliant self with + 8min. 25sec on VTTA satandard time, knocking spots of everyone else. Yours truly crept in and won the handicap. Must have been the Cornwall training on the CTC Birthday Rides. Maybe it was also due to my first ride in my new KPRC racing vest and I did not jump any Red lights! Also the first time I beat Toni and Grant on actual time so a worthwhile afternoon for me and exactly one minute slower than Ray. Whatch out Ray I'm gunning for you! Better get your Tri Bars back on.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment