Friday, March 30, 2012

Does anyone fancy a cycling themed bag????




You might know that I am making (and selling) handbags as a hobby. I have come across this lovely cycling fabric and thought that some of the Phoenix ladies might like a bag with that. I could either do a little ladies handbag (like the one that Mike is modelling in the 2nd picture) or a sling-bag (backpack style) like the campervan bag on the 3rd picure.

I don't have an awful lot of fabric but could do a couple of bags depending on which model you would want. The small bags cost £ 14 and the bigger ones would be £ 20, they are of course professionally made and fully interfaced, lined and with a mobile phone pocket.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Mel x

3 comments:

  1. I would love a cycling backpack please Mel, they look brilliant! Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make me a handbag, it'll do as a birthday present for my partner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. borsa dottore in pelle

    ReplyDelete