Monday, September 14, 2015

Tour of Britain Finish in London

Having competed in the Interclub I ducked out of Tanhouse Farm and went up to London to see the finish of the T de Brit. Riding my Raleigh Randonneur I met with C&M at the Spoons Whitehall near Trafalgar Sq. a good vantage point but the riders came through so fast they were just a blurr. Ed was there along with Andy Coxhill & Paul Day.
Once the riders had flashed past on the opposite side could be seen Jen & Simon so I took a tele-photo. After the proceedings I just went and had some fun with Mark Cavendish's team and got arrested not by the police put by paramedics on Bikes. I'd like to be one of them!
Finally I went to China Town for a slap up Buffet for £8.50 and stuffed myself silly with as much as you like including loads of Chilly Prawns in shells and lots of crispy duck, noodles, rice, chickens wings etc etc.
As a night cap I went to Molly Moggs near Stringfellows for the most outrageous performance by a regular drag artist with the most amazing voice and provocative style. Having ridden out 29 miles I caught the 9pm train home from London Bridge.

Here are some photos.






3 comments:

  1. Is that you with the orange dress and a bit of makeup as well Mike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, your lens needs a clean - there's a smudge right in the middle of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Lisa I noticed it too which is probably why Philip could not tell it wasnt me in Drag. I think I have cleaned it now!

    ReplyDelete