Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Bionic Man takes a rest - again!

Mike, thanks for adding your contribution to the rides list. I do hope that nobody else joined you on your event nor should they wish to in future. I set up the sheet as a rides list and you have now introduced a new dimension...an off-ride list! Well at least now we can keep track of you. I can't find your event listed anywhere on the web so to be sure that it is a valid event please publish the photo's - more pictures of nurses!! ? :-O

There are now 5 of us on the rides list to date. Hopefully there will be several more going on after the handbooks are issued in the next few days. If anyone would like to edit the spreadsheet please email me at steve@kprc.org.uk so that I can add you to the list of editors.

Here's the link:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t7HGJmsRva60xl33C_k2NFA&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Steve

1 comment:

  1. Not again, Mike! (another break)
    How did you manage that? Did you slip on the ice?
    Hope you aren't in too much pain, although I imagine that there must be some.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete