Monday, January 25, 2010

Club Events Info 2010

Being a new blogger not sure if this will work, but ha ho give it a go.

OK Folks
Those who have an email address will receive the list of club events for 2010.
You can enter any time up to the closing date shown in the right hand column by just phoning, emailing or texting me, and to make it simpler just quoting the event number.
If you wish I will accept entry’s for the whole season at any time and if you wish to withdraw a particular event, providing I know before the closing date your entry will be deleted and your entry fee returned.
Because awards are won on a sliding scale of entry’s, if a rider on the start sheet is a non starter the entry fee is still required.
Payment. I would like to be paid in advance of the event, because as soon as the event is over I pay our treasurer the total sum of all that had entered plus any PTT.
Payment can be cash or Cheque (made payable to KPRC) when we meet.

Events are £2 per event except the Hilly 12 and Hill Climb (2 for the price of one).

1 comment:

  1. Frank, congratulations on becomming a Blogger, it's much more fun than being a B..er even though sometimes being a Blogger can be a real Bugger as I have found to my cost in the past. It's normaly me pressing the wrong tit but I blame the computer every time, they should be more user friendly or Twit proof.

    ReplyDelete