Monday, March 24, 2014

SCCU 21 Sporting Team


Well done one and all especially to Simon T who could have tried harder to beat the hour that was a fantastic ride! well done Crystal for not going a little bit harder and letting MHM gain first H/C. Jake at long last I got you I have waited a long time for this thank you again for taking it steady you will no doubt get your own back soon! Joe wow with age you are getting so much stronger and from what you said afterwards it's all the running your doing! Brian thank you for being so subjective in your handicapping I think you got it about right. I did try quite hard but not nearly so hard as in the medium gear where I was so disappointing in my result ! Brian I was so glad that we managed to get so many riders onto the start sheet! As one of the slowest riders compared to the reserve list I gather that the secret is to get your entry in early! So lets look forward to a good result in this Saturdays forthcoming SCCU Sporting 10 where we have a record entry! Your idea to go for the Rawson trophy is brilliant and just goes to show how you can get a good idea going to put KPRC on the map! Be careful you might get the Wooden Spoon the way you are going!

1 comment: