Monday, March 03, 2014

2014 Annual Dinner

 Well it's me again the man with the wooden spoon! It was great to have the pleasure of sitting next to Jan this year she and Steve looked fantastic on the night! I had hoped that Jan & me could share puddings but there was no point we both had chosen Lemon cheese cake and it was delightful! Steve however took pity on me and shared his Eaton Mess which was quite heavy!
 Jake looked resplendent as ever in he fantastic dress! Here you can see her getting into practice for the National 24hr in June! Someone told her that Bananas are good for you!
Finally for me the most fantastic looking and perfectly suited couple on the night! Unfortunately I sat next to Russ who is a great guy and helped as a marshal with me at the Ladies Road Race last year. Deborah is such a fantastic lively character and as I discovered the most fantastic dancer, I just could not keep up with her! Brian & Frank please match me against her in all the club events this coming season. Last season on one occasion I was Deborah's minute man! She caught me and was going like a train & I knew then I was having a bad night or was it I wanted the tight Lycra to encourage me! Whatever I did manage to recover but if I recall correctly Deborah beat me well & truly on H/C that night. Thus will be my constant plea during the coming season, Brain can only set a H/C based on performance, he cannot bias it one way or the other, in order to stand any chance of winning the H/C trophy you have to enter the events so girls and boys please do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment