Monday, March 10, 2014

Sunday training ride!

Well done one and all! I can see that I will have to get the training miles in! Saturday I spent overseeing the CTCSWLHilly 50. So disappointing that so few KPRC riders rode especially from the old Pete Mitchell school! Grateful thanks to those like PB, H?, A? and RD who was such a tremendous help along with signer on AL with many others like PB, TL, GF, DV in support! We raised £300 for St. Raphael. I hope that KPRC will support this event in much more numbers in 2015. As for me this Sunday I spent the day helping old people in London really regretting that I was not out on the KPRC Sunday training ride! As Jake said it must have been great soaking up the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I don't know how this became a full blown blog I thought I was posting a comment!. Now you know why I awarded myself the wooden spoon for the second year running! It wont happen again but I am looking closely for the next recipient! MHM

    ReplyDelete